Monday, January 25, 2010

more about living in the moment

evidently, millie hadn't finished her thought about living in the moment when I blogged it. she climbed up on my lap and sat on my chest to let me know.

millie, do you have more to say?

"yes."

is it about the blog?

"yes."


is it about living from your heart?

"no."

about living in the moment?

"yes."


okay, what else would you like to say?

"living in the moment is a matter of bringing your awareness to now and keeping it here. now is really all there is. worrying about the future is silly and a waste of energy. the future isn't real, it is only possible. this is important to understand."


millie also let me know that she is pleased about her blog. she thinks it will be good practice for me, and she likes sharing her wisdom with people.



No comments:

Post a Comment