Tuesday, January 26, 2010

living in the moment, part 3

of course, when I shut down the computer yesterday, millie let me know that we hadn't *quite* captured her sentiments on living in the moment.  I took notes and promised her I would update her blog today.  so I am.

"if you stop throwing your energy into the past and the future, you will have more energy for now.  you will be living more in the moment with more energy for everything.  it will make love, tolerance and acceptance easier."

she finished with a very utopian picture/feeling (the main way I get my messages from her, most of the words are my interpretation of what she sends me) -- I interpreted the last bit as something like

"you can achieve world peace by living in the moment."  

that's a nice thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment