Monday, January 17, 2011

millie

millie left her body today around lunchtime.  she was herself this morning, hanging out in her favorite spots, supervising us as we went about our day.  she didn't eat yesterday or this morning, and she didn't greet us at the door when we came in this morning, so we had an inkling that something was amiss, but we weren't expecting this.  we aren't sure exactly what happened, perhaps a stroke, perhaps a blood clot.  the end came quickly.

I was in the office a lot this past weekend, and I did talk to millie on both days.  last night I posted what she told me on saturday.  this next post is what she told me last night.  how prophetic it was.

I have no idea what will happen now.  I have spoken to animals who have passed, so I know it is possible. if millie continues to speak to me, I will continue to share it with you.

peace and harmony to you all.

christi

2 comments:

  1. You have made such an impact on me, Millie, both through your wisdom as shared and posted by Christi, and through your love that I felt each time I came into the clinic. Peaceful journey, wise one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only know MIllie through this blog, but her messages have touched my heart and soul, and I am so thankful for her wisdom, and Christi's willingness to share it.

    ReplyDelete